Format Agency is searching for an enthusiastic Video Producer to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida. Comprised of designers, photographers, videographers, and digital marketers, our team works with a wide range of clientele from recognizable local brands to nationwide Fortune 500 companies.
*Please send in example work of client interviews, professional business vignettes, event pieces, lifestyle photography, and product photography.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate is versed in both photography and videography. You're confident, professional, and comfortable working with a team in a fast-moving environment. As an expressive and strategic video producer, you're driven to craft unique work that satisfies clients' needs without sacrificing artistic integrity. You're willing to travel up to 6 to 10 weeks out of the year, commute to and from filming locations within Jacksonville and surrounding areas, and are comfortable working between 40 to 60 hours a week.
What You’ll Do
- Handle all aspects of the video production process from pre-production through post-production and archiving
- Develop concepts based on input and vision from senior staff
- Maintain a consistent and predictable creative process to move projects from concept to completion
- Maintain multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to re-prioritize schedules and tasks throughout the day as client requests and feedback emerges
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Video, Marketing, Design, Web) to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality videos
- Be present in-office during working hours
- Maintain proper care for all equipment and company assets
- Prior experience in video production and photography (must provide reels or other relevant material)
- Adobe Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- An understanding of editing, storyboarding, technical lighting, composition and camera mechanics
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs while under pressure on strict time deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver and execute high quality and consistent work
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- 3 weeks PTO + holidays off
- Healthcare and dental plans
- Opportunity for continued education via conferences and other learning resources